Thursday, September 20, 2007

URGENT APPEAL

IN-DEPTH is not usually printing appeals but since I am a father of two myself, I would kindly like to ask anyone who reads this to spread the word. Thank you



Please circulate this -- what if it was your daughter? Please look at the
picture, read what her mother says, then forward his message on. Maybe if
everyone passes this on, someone will see this child. "I am asking you all,
begging you to pleaseforward this email on to anyone and everyone you know,
PLEASE.

My 13 year old girl, Ashley Flores, is missing.She has been missing
for two weeks now . It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone
anywhere knows anything, please contact me at:

HelpfindAshleyFlores@yahoocom

I am including a picture of her. All prayers
are appreciated!!

" It only takes 2 secondsto forward this. If it was your
>child, you would want all the help you could get."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home